[Users] New oVirt Community Dashboard

Moti Asayag masayag at redhat.com
Thu Feb 13 07:39:36 UTC 2014

----- Original Message -----

+1 for the "Top" lists.

> Two known bugs: The links to the MySQL and JSON data files are not working at
> the moment.
>
> We welcome your feedback!

Very nice addition to the ovirt.org. I used to review some of the statistics at
[1] and [2], but having that statistics better organized around is better.

I'd like to suggest filtering the engine-patches at ovirt.org from the mailing participants.
The mails send to that list are generated automatically by gerrit for each gerrit activity
(either submitting a patch, rebasing, or reviewing), and this activity is mostly covered
by the "source code contributors" stats. This list generates a huge traffic which obfuscates
other mailing-list participants.

IMO a nice addition would be having a statistics for the patches reviewers, which are as
important as the code contributors.

[1] https://www.ohloh.net/p/ovirt-engine
[2] https://www.ohloh.net/p/ovirt