[Users] Memory usage

Sven Kieske S.Kieske at mittwald.de
Thu Feb 13 08:17:29 UTC 2014

Hi,

I'm interested in the very same question.

Additionally I don't see any way how this would
break backwards compatibility.

In contrary, in 3.4 some other values in the API change
in a not backward compatible way, which actually do what they
are supposed to do, so even if it would break compatibility
this wouldn't clearly be a "no go" as it is done in other parts
of the API too.

In case you don't know which values I mean:

I talk about the JSON implementation.

I think the old value is pretty useless and needs to be fixed.
So I don't see how a fix to this value should break any compatibility.

I would be very interested in seeing the actual code which relies on
negative values of consumed ram inside a vm. What would you do with it?

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Regards

Sven Kieske

Systemadministrator
Mittwald CM Service GmbH & Co. KG
Königsberger Straße 6
32339 Espelkamp
T: +49-5772-293-100
F: +49-5772-293-333
https://www.mittwald.de
Geschäftsführer: Robert Meyer
St.Nr.: 331/5721/1033, USt-IdNr.: DE814773217, HRA 6640, AG Bad Oeynhausen
Komplementärin: Robert Meyer Verwaltungs GmbH, HRB 13260, AG Bad Oeynhausen