[Users] snapshots not shown in webadmin on 3.3.3

Jiri Belka jbelka at redhat.com
Thu Feb 13 08:27:17 UTC 2014

On Wed, 12 Feb 2014 16:41:06 -0500 (EST)
Eli Mesika <emesika at redhat.com> wrote:

> [...]

If this is just Web UI issue than it is known for long time. But there's
no clear reproducer (BZ was filled for RHEVM 3.3). This has something
to do with Firefox cache. With clear FF profile snapshots are visible.
But after some time when are not visible until full reload of the page.

j.