[Users] SSO from user portal to Windows 7 guest

simon simon at simminfo.com
Fri Feb 14 21:03:25 UTC 2014

Hi,

On engine 3.3.3.

I'm trying to get auto loged in Windows 7 (try on 64 and 32 bits) vm from the
user portal.

My VM have ovirt-agent installed and working, I also build the credential
provider from the ovirt-agent git, put the dll in system32 and registred it.

I know the agent is working because it send info to the engine (guest ip,
loged-in user, etc).

I log myself in the user portal with my AD credentials, start the spice console
but have to log in Windows the usual way. When I close the spice console the
Windows session get locked the way it should. Need to manualy unlock the session
on new spice launch.

It's anoying because its the very last piece to put in place to get my Windows
VDI on oVirt.

Does someone already managed to make this work?

Thanks!