[Users] "Volume Group does not exist". Blame device-mapper ?

Nicolas Ecarnot nicolas at ecarnot.net
Mon Feb 17 09:14:56 UTC 2014

Le 14/02/2014 15:39, Federico Simoncelli a écrit :
> Hi Nicolas,
>   are you still able to reproduce this issue? Are you using fedora or
> centos?
>
> If providing the logs is problematic for you could you try to ping me
> on irc (fsimonce on #ovirt OFTC) so that we can work on the issue
> together?
>
> Thanks,

Hi Frederico,

Since I haven't changed anything related to the SAN or the network, I'm
pretty sure I'll be able to reproduce the bug.
We are using CentOS.
I can provide the logs, no issue.

This week, our oVirt setup will be strongly used, so this is not the
better time to play with it. I'm very thankful you took the time to
answer, but may I delay my answer about this bug to next week?

--
Nicolas Ecarnot