[Users] Ovirt 3.3.2 Cannot attach POSIX (gluster) storage domain

Steve Dainard sdainard at miovision.com
Wed Feb 19 14:50:02 UTC 2014

Hi Nir,

I have a thread open on the gluster side about heal-failed operations, so
I'll wait for a response on that side.

Agreed on two node quorum, I'm waiting for a 3rd node right now :) But in
the meantime or for anyone who reads this thread, if you only have 2
storage nodes you have to weigh the risks of 2 nodes in quorum ensuring
storage consistency, or 2 nodes no quorum with an extra shot at uptime.

*Steve Dainard *
IT Infrastructure Manager
Miovision <http://miovision.com/> | *Rethink Traffic*

*Blog <http://miovision.com/blog>  |  **LinkedIn
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/miovision-technologies>  |  Twitter
<https://twitter.com/miovision>  |  Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/miovision>*
 Miovision Technologies Inc. | 148 Manitou Drive, Suite 101, Kitchener, ON,
Canada | N2C 1L3
This e-mail may contain information that is privileged or confidential. If
you are not the intended recipient, please delete the e-mail and any
attachments and notify us immediately.