[Users] (no subject)

Koen Vanoppen vanoppen.koen at gmail.com
Thu Feb 20 15:06:37 UTC 2014

Thanx, for the answer. But he successfully created a ticket and received a
number, but when he then starts the client again, as asked ( "Connect to
the client again (again, r-v will ask for the password in a pop-up
window):" ) He has to give a password. Maybe important. The username field
is empty and can't be modified.

Kind regards,

Koen