[Users] "Use Host"

Darrell Budic darrell.budic at zenfire.com
Fri Feb 21 21:41:58 UTC 2014

The host you choose is used to make the initial mount, test the volume, and create some initial directory structure and files for the backend. Doesn’t much matter in my experience, but can be useful if you want to avoid doing the work on a busy host.

Once it’s been added to the cluster, it gets mounted on all your host nodes and doesn’t matter anymore.

  -Darrell