[Users] Yum Installation Problems (ovirt 3.3, CentOS 6.5)

Jon Forrest nobozo at gmail.com
Sat Feb 22 18:03:24 UTC 2014

On 2/21/2014 2:54 AM, Sandro Bonazzola wrote:
> Il 18/02/2014 22:32, Jon Forrest ha scritto:
>> I have a brand new CentOS 6.5 x86_64 installation with all the updates
>> as of today installed.
>> I want to create a test All-In-One node, so I follow the documentation and run
>>
>>   yum install epel-release-6-8.noarch.rpm
>>   yum localinstall http://ovirt.org/releases/ovirt-release-el.noarch.rpm
>>
>> These work fine. I then run
>>
>> yum install ovirt-engine-setup-plugin-allinone -y
>
> Can you please post the output of
> yum repolist enabled ?

Just in case you didn't notice, I recently posted a message
saying that this problem is due to me fooling around with
my yum settings. For reasons I still don't understand,
have my [base] repo point to a local mirror causes the
problem I described, but pointing to the standard mirror
list makes the problem go away. I'm trying to figure out
why this is happening.

Jon