[Users] API read-only access / roles

Sven Kieske S.Kieske at mittwald.de
Mon Feb 24 08:51:24 UTC 2014

First,

thanks for all the insightful replies.

As we would want to use this user in production
I'm not very interested in testing the mentioned
API from Juan (although I appreciate the work).

It's cool to hear UNIX users will be supported.

However it seems quite some overhead to implement
it for just one read only user and it might not
work at all, given the maturity of the code.

So I'd like to ask again if a built in user
would be possible for 3.4 or 3.4.1

I guess many people would use it.

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Regards

Sven Kieske

Systemadministrator
Mittwald CM Service GmbH & Co. KG
Königsberger Straße 6
32339 Espelkamp
T: +49-5772-293-100
F: +49-5772-293-333
https://www.mittwald.de
Geschäftsführer: Robert Meyer
St.Nr.: 331/5721/1033, USt-IdNr.: DE814773217, HRA 6640, AG Bad Oeynhausen
Komplementärin: Robert Meyer Verwaltungs GmbH, HRB 13260, AG Bad Oeynhausen