[Users] After upgrade of ovirt > 3.3 all Windows vms lost their activation against Microsoft

Karli Sjöberg Karli.Sjoberg at slu.se
Mon Feb 24 08:53:20 UTC 2014

On Mon, 2014-02-24 at 09:33 +0100, Ricky Schneberger wrote:

Hmm, we have also upgraded from 3.2 to 3.3 with Windows guests and we
never had this issue. Are you sure it´s really related to the upgrade?
Maybe it´s a different issue that surfaced at the same time?

--

Med Vänliga Hälsningar

Karli Sjöberg
Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences Box 7079 (Visiting Address
Kronåsvägen 8)
S-750 07 Uppsala, Sweden
Phone:  +46-(0)18-67 15 66
karli.sjoberg at slu.se