[Users] Creating Logical Network issue - API

Tejesh M tejeshmk at gmail.com
Mon Feb 24 09:59:42 UTC 2014

While setting Logical Network, it fails with below error:
code  : 400
reason: Bad Request
detail: Previous network name is required.

Code:
          String nw_name="ApiNetWork";
          org.ovirt.engine.sdk.decorators.Host hst =
api.getHosts().get("rhevhost");

hst.getHostNics().get("eth1").setNetwork(api.getNetworks().get(nw_name));
          //hst.getHostNics().get("eth1").setCheckConnectivity(true);
          //hst.getHostNics().get("eth1").setOverrideConfiguration(true);
          hst.getHostNics().get("eth1").update();

--
Thanks & Regards
Tejesh