[Users] oVirt is in the Summer of Code!

Brian Proffitt bproffit at redhat.com
Mon Feb 24 20:19:10 UTC 2014

oVirt's Organization Application for the Google Summer of Code 2014 has been accepted. oVirt's information can be found at:

http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/org/profile/edit/google/gsoc2014/ovirt

oVirt's organization's information is now available to students. Student applications will formally open on 10 March at 19:00 UTC.

Check out our Summer of Code page to see our ideas for students to participate!

http://www.ovirt.org/Summer_of_Code

And thanks to Maor Lipchuk, Federico Simoncelli, and Nir Soffer for being mentors for this year's participation in the Summer of Code!

Peace,
Brian

--
Brian Proffitt - oVirt Community Manager
Phone: +1 312 477 4320 / Cell: +1 574 383 9BKP