[Users] smbios hook

Liviu Elama liviu.elama at gmail.com
Tue Feb 25 01:53:54 UTC 2014

Hi

I have a 2 node hosted engine cluster using 3.4 beta3 on centos 6.5 and I'm
trying to use smbios hook(first try to use a hook) and I can't see the
smbios key in custom properties when I edit a VM.

I have installed the vdsm-hook-smbios on both hosts and restarted vdsm and
restarted the engine as well.
I can see the hooks available on each hosts from the engine GUI but I can't
see the custom property to modify at VM level.

Can anyone advise if I'm doing the right thing here or what logs should I
provide for debugging ?

Regards
Liviu