[Users] Permissions

Yair Zaslavsky yzaslavs at redhat.com
Tue Feb 25 23:58:50 UTC 2014

----- Original Message -----

It shows you have permissions issues.
Just to make sure - is this a user that belongs to a group that has permissions? I think you wrote in previous emails it is.
Can you, as suggested in previous email, try to perform this operation with a direct user that has the permissions (i.e - not inherited from a group?)

Thanks,
Yair