[Users] oVirt 3.5 planning

Sven Kieske S.Kieske at mittwald.de
Wed Feb 26 08:15:54 UTC 2014

While I agree that webadmin is cluttered today, I disagree about
your cleanup options.

I find it quite helpful to have the UUID of vms and their disks in
the overview.
also I like to directly see the hostname/ip

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Regards

Sven Kieske

Systemadministrator
Mittwald CM Service GmbH & Co. KG
Königsberger Straße 6
32339 Espelkamp
T: +49-5772-293-100
F: +49-5772-293-333
https://www.mittwald.de
Geschäftsführer: Robert Meyer
St.Nr.: 331/5721/1033, USt-IdNr.: DE814773217, HRA 6640, AG Bad Oeynhausen
Komplementärin: Robert Meyer Verwaltungs GmbH, HRB 13260, AG Bad Oeynhausen