[Users] New repositories layout for nightly and official releases

Yedidyah Bar David didi at redhat.com
Wed Feb 26 11:10:48 UTC 2014

----- Original Message -----

Nice!

I understand that /pub/ovirt-snapshot/ is built from master.
I suggest to rename it to ovirt-master-snapshot to be consistent with the
other names.

Also, why "pub"? It sounds as if it's "public" and the rest isn't. If you do
not want to reuse the name "nightly", perhaps "snapshots"? E.g.
/snapshots/ovirt-3.3-snapshot/, /snapshots/ovirt-master-snapshot/
--
Didi