[Users] Disk Migration

Dafna Ron dron at redhat.com
Wed Feb 26 17:34:11 UTC 2014

I don't think that you can configure interface for disk migration.
Disk migration is actually copy of information from the original disk to
a new disk created on a new domain + delete of the original disk once
that is done.
it's not actually a migration and so I am not sure you can actually
configure an interface for that.
adding ofer - perhpas he has a solution or it's possible and I am not
aware of it.

Dafna

On 02/26/2014 05:24 PM, Maurice James wrote:
> I have a specific interface set up for migrations. Why do disk
> migrations not use the interface that I have set for migrations? Is
> that by design? Shouldnt it use the interfaces that I have set aside
> for migrations? VM migrations work as they should but not disk migrations

Dafna Ron