[Users] How do you move an host with local-storage into "regular" Data Center?

Giorgio Bersano giorgio.bersano at gmail.com
Thu Feb 27 13:04:25 UTC 2014

> you did not remove the storage before moving the host.

Well, I tried but then there was always something impossible to do,
i.e. the Local Storage Domain was the only SD so, beeng it the Master
SD, it wasn't possible to remove it...
something like "the chicken or the egg" dilemma.

> If you select the force remove DC option it should clean all object under
> that DC (just make sure you are selecting the one you want to remove ;))

That worked. I was just trying to avoid that "forced" option, but you
confirmed me it was the only one.

Thank you,
Giorgio.