[Users] Problem setting up a ovirt node / engine on a Minimal CentOS 6.5

Andy Michielsen andy.michielsen at gmail.com
Wed Feb 26 12:17:01 UTC 2014

Hello,

I was fortuned to get my hands on a second server with more storage.

Now I have a HP Proliant 380 G5 with 2 4-cores and 32 Gb of memory and
close to 1,2 Tb of space. Unfortunatly it is equiped with a smart array 400
so I configured it as a RAID 10. (8 300Gb disks) and 6 Gigabyte nic's
I would like to set this server up as a ovirt-engine and the NFS server

The second server is a DELL PowerEdge R420 with 2 6-cores and 64 Gb RAM and
2 Gigayte nic's

My question is how to set up the ovirt engine (partitioning, network setup)
and I will use the ovirt-node image you just to install on the DELL server.

Kind regards.