[Users] oVirt 3.5 planning

Itamar Heim iheim at redhat.com
Thu Feb 27 19:44:24 UTC 2014

On 02/27/2014 09:35 PM, Liviu Elama wrote:
> I think it will be nice to have:
>
> 1. A VM appliance to do backups using the backup APIs or add this
> functionality in engine

I'd rather see integrated with backup solutions to tackle this
(hopefully, there are relevant open source ones as well)

> 2. engine to create and maintain gluster geo-replication

sahina - thoughts?

> 3. freeBSD as supported guest and guest agent for it

adam - where are we with getting freebsd added as guest?
http://gerrit.ovirt.org/#/c/22273/
Liviu - note it is just a config file (other than the icon).

vinzenz - i don't remember anyone volunteered to test and package the
guest agent on freebsd?
(liviu - maybe you can try to tackle that?)