[Users] [ANN] oVirt 3.4.0 Release Candidate is now available

Brad House brad at monetra.com
Fri Feb 28 16:24:59 UTC 2014

> You're welcome to join us testing this release candidate in next week test day [2] scheduled for 2014-03-06!
>
> [1] http://www.ovirt.org/OVirt_3.4.0_release_notes
> [2] http://www.ovirt.org/OVirt_3.4_Test_Day

Known issues should list some information about Gluster I think.
Such as the fact that libgfapi is not currently being used even
when choosing GlusterFS instead of POSIXFS, instead it creates
a Posix mount and uses that.  This was an advertised 3.3 feature,
so this would be considered a regression or known issue, right?

I was told it was due to BZ #1017289

This has been observed in Fedora 19, though that BZ lists RHEL6.

Thanks!
-Brad