[Users] Centos 6.5 and bonding: "A slave interface is not properly configured"

Moti Asayag masayag at redhat.com
Fri Jan 24 11:31:10 UTC 2014

----- Original Message -----

Does the setup dialog presents the new configuration when you create the bond ?
Meaning, does it draw the following ?
eth0 --
       |--bond0 --- ovirtmgmt (vlan 70)
eth1 --

If it does, this is simply bug in the UI which should have better construct
the parameters to the setup networks.

Could you open a bug for it ?

You may use the setup networks api (via rest-client or using the sdk) to specify
the target configuration.