[Users] Vm's being paused

Neil nwilson123 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 29 14:16:03 UTC 2014

Hi Dafna,

On Wed, Jan 29, 2014 at 1:14 PM, Dafna Ron <dron at redhat.com> wrote:
> The reason I asked about the size if because this was the original issue no?
> vm's pausing on lack of space?

Apologies, I just wanted to make sure it was still about this pausing
and not the original migration issue that I think you were also
helping me with a few weeks back.

> You're having a problem with your data domains.
> Can you check the rout from the hosts to the storage? I think that you have
> some disconnection to the storage from the hosts
> since it's random and not from all the vm's I would suggest that its a
> routing problem?
> Thanks,
> Dafna

The connections to the main data domain is 8Gb Fibre Channel directly
from each of the hosts to the FC SAN, so if it is a connection issue
then I can't understand how anything would be working. Or am I barking
up the wrong tree completely? There were some ethernet network
bridging changes on each of the hosts in early January, but this would
only affect the NFS mounted ISO domain, or could this be the cause of
the problems?

Is this disconnection causing the huge log files that I sent previously?

Thank you.

Regards.

Neil Wilson.