[Users] Map disk UUID to guest or disk name?

Blaster Blaster at 556nato.com
Wed Jan 1 16:58:28 UTC 2014

On 12/29/2013 12:38 AM, Daniel Erez wrote:
> Disks main-tab contains an ID column for disks' GUIDs,
> try mapping the disk name using that.

Doh.  How did I miss that?

But I see in the disks maintab a disk I deleted several weeks ago. It's
gone from the physical storage but still shows up here.  Wonder why that
is?
>> I've tried updating disk's description with latest bits and it seems to work fine..
>> Can you please attach the relevant engine logs for further investigation.

Did you check the .meta file on physical storage?  It seems to be
getting updated in the GUI, but not getting written out to the .meta
file on physical storage.  I just updated to 3.3.2 and still seeing the
same issue when I update the Description field.
What logs do you need?