[Users] Broken Snapshots

Leonid Natapov lnatapov at redhat.com
Thu Jan 2 11:20:39 UTC 2014

Adding Sergey Gotliv.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Dafna Ron" <dron at redhat.com>
Sent: Thursday, January 2, 2014 1:02:05 PM
Subject: Re: [Users] Broken Snapshots

It would be good to understand why this happened in the first place and
what is the current situation below.
do you know why the snapshots were broken?
can you please attach engine and vdsm logs? can you also run tree on
/rhev on the host and put results in a file?
finally, if you could run a query in the db to get the current snapshots
in db and also run lvs (for iscsi) or ls on the image dir in the domain
(for nfs)?

I am adding Liron, Eduardo and Federico to help investigate this issue
and help you remove the snapshots

Thakns,
Dafna

--