[Users] Fwd: Your stand proposal for oVirt has been accepted

Joop jvdwege at xs4all.nl
Thu Jan 2 14:44:22 UTC 2014

René Koch wrote:
> [...]
You can probably count me in too. Still need to arrange a couple of
things but no big problems.

What are the plans for the stand?
I'm asking because I have been thinking if it would be appreciated if I
bring along  my  two home machines that I use as  my ovirt testbed.
These are 2 small Shutlle  XH61V with an i7 (node+engine) and an i3
(node) Only small problem is the storage which is my NAS and can't bring
that too.

Joop