[Users] Fwd: Your stand proposal for oVirt has been accepted

Dave Neary dneary at redhat.com
Thu Jan 2 16:23:20 UTC 2014

Hi Joop,

In previous years (by which I mean, last year), Doron has handled the
test set-up for FOSDEM - last year we had one or two laptops.

I think it would be awesome to have your shuttle PCs for the weekend!
Thank you very much for the offer. Doron, what do you think?

Cheers,
Dave.

--
Dave Neary - Community Action and Impact
Ph: +33 9 50 71 55 62 / Cell: +33 6 77 01 92 13