[Users] Fwd: Your stand proposal for oVirt has been accepted

Doron Fediuck dfediuck at redhat.com
Thu Jan 2 16:32:47 UTC 2014

On 01/02/2014 06:23 PM, Dave Neary wrote:
> Hi Joop,
>
> In previous years (by which I mean, last year), Doron has handled the
> test set-up for FOSDEM - last year we had one or two laptops.
>
> I think it would be awesome to have your shuttle PCs for the weekend!
> Thank you very much for the offer. Doron, what do you think?
>
> Cheers,
> Dave.

+1.
Thanks Joop, very kind of you!
If this is already installed we can use local storage on the i3 node
which means
we won't need a storage server ;)

I'll shortly post a link to a pad I use to organize things.
Make sure to register there and stay tune for updates ;)

Thanks again,
Doron

P.S.
Dave, any updates on BIG screens we can use for the demo?