[Users] PPC64 Updates

Leonardo Bianconi leonardo.bianconi at eldorado.org.br
Thu Jan 2 16:53:50 UTC 2014

Hi Itamar.

We have updated the spreadsheet. This week the item "Support for sPAPR VLAN and sPAPR VSCSI" became available.
We are going good, but still missing some patches to complete the PPC support. Check below the patches missing and their priorities (gap):

High priority        Medium priority
22356                     22055
22029                     22107
18648                     22515
18150                     20630
19487                     21522
19132                     21523
20667                     21657
22596                     21658
22652                     21643
18718                     21644

Basically the patches with high priority contain new functionalities or part of them and the medium ones fix issues and block unavailable functionalities, like migration and snapshot.
The best would test it with all of them merged.
We have talked with Omer and Roy by IRC, what speeded up the merges.

The code freeze should have been started on 31th of December, have it started?

Regards.
Leonardo Bianconi