[Users] Help - Cannot run VM. Invalid time zone for given OS type.

Sven Kieske S.Kieske at mittwald.de
Fri Jan 3 10:22:49 UTC 2014

Hi,

I'm a little surprised by this development technique.

In my world, when you change data formats in a not compatible way
you should also write some sort of transition code to
convert the old data to the new data format for all possible
cases.

And if this is not possible for some reason, at least document
this prominent in the release notes.

In which version did this change occur?

With such bad behaviour, I doubt we will ever get to something
like a stable release.

I'm sorry when I missed the part of the release notes where this
is described and I'm happy if I'm totally wrong and just didn't
look good enough to find it. Please point me to some docs which
mention this behaviour.

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Regards

Sven Kieske

Systemadministrator
Mittwald CM Service GmbH & Co. KG
Königsberger Straße 6
32339 Espelkamp
T: +49-5772-293-100
F: +49-5772-293-333
https://www.mittwald.de
Geschäftsführer: Robert Meyer
St.Nr.: 331/5721/1033, USt-IdNr.: DE814773217, HRA 6640, AG Bad Oeynhausen
Komplementärin: Robert Meyer Verwaltungs GmbH, HRB 13260, AG Bad Oeynhausen