[Users] all hosts are Non responsive

Zach Underwood zunder1990 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 3 18:44:02 UTC 2014

Here are the two errors from engine.log

"2014-01-03 13:40:19,348 ERROR
[org.ovirt.engine.core.vdsbroker.vdsbroker.GetCapabilitiesVDSCommand]
(DefaultQuartzScheduler_Worker-78) Command GetCapabilitiesVDS execution
failed. Exception: VDSNetworkException: java.net.ConnectException:
Connection refused
2014-01-03 13:40:20,459 ERROR
[org.ovirt.engine.core.vdsbroker.vdsbroker.GetCapabilitiesVDSCommand]
(DefaultQuartzScheduler_Worker-86) Command GetCapabilitiesVDS execution
failed. Exception: VDSNetworkException:
sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to find
valid certification path to requested target"

I dont have a vdsm service on the nodes. I see a vhostmd is that the same?