[Users] Another issue - VM Networking

Assaf Muller amuller at redhat.com
Sun Jan 5 08:34:15 UTC 2014

I haven't run into this particular problem, but we need more information.

What is the networking like on each node, the same I imagine? I understand
it's VLAN -> bridge -> nic?

Can we grab /var/log/vdsm/vdsm.log, and supervdsm.log during the start of a VM,
and then during the migration to the faulty node?
(You can paste the full contents of those logs to pastebin).

Are you guys using any hooks?

Assaf Muller, Cloud Networking Engineer
Red Hat