[Users] oVirt Node 3.0.3-1 for oVirt 3.3 release

Paul Jansen vlaero at yahoo.com.au
Tue Jan 7 00:50:56 UTC 2014

Hi Nauman.
I wasn't able to get back and do further debugging on this just yet.  I have been hoping that Fabian will release new node isos based on EL6.5 and Fedora 20 that might mean the issue I ran into somehow went away.
Unfortunately no new isos are available yet as far as I can see.
I will try and go through the troubleshooting process to get the information into bugzilla in the next week or so though.