[Users] Ovirt DR setup

Hans Emmanuel hansemmanuel at gmail.com
Wed Jan 8 06:09:03 UTC 2014

Hi all ,

I would like to know about the possibility of setup Disaster Recovery Site
(DR) for an Ovirt cluster . i.e if site 1 goes down I need to trigger the
site 2 to come in to action with the minimal down time .

I am open to use NFS shared storage or local storage for data storage
domain . I know we need to replicate the storage domain and Ovirt confs and
DB across the sites  , but couldn't find any doc for the same , isn't that
possible with Ovirt ?

 *Hans Emmanuel*

*NOthing to FEAR but something to FEEL......*