[Users] virtualized engine / port to self-hosted engine

Andrew Lau andrew at andrewklau.com
Wed Jan 8 09:15:21 UTC 2014

On Tue, Jan 7, 2014 at 2:43 AM, Yedidyah Bar David <didi at redhat.com> wrote:

> [...]

Sorry for going slightly off topic, but how is everyone's hosted engine
deployment going? Are you restricted to NFS?

I tried the migration procedure last month and it worked.. but had quite a
lot of issues so I ended up reverting back. I didn't open any bugs in the
assumption it was in super alpha stage.