[Users] virtualized engine / port to self-hosted engine

Sven Kieske S.Kieske at mittwald.de
Wed Jan 8 13:02:50 UTC 2014

Hi,

so just for clarification:

self hosted engine is just supported via NFS-backed Datacenter, once it
is released?

I didn't saw that mentioned on the wiki page of the feature or anywhere
else, can someone update the documentation accordingly?
(I would do it myself if I'd knew exactly what the limitations are).

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Regards

Sven Kieske

Systemadministrator
Mittwald CM Service GmbH & Co. KG
Königsberger Straße 6
32339 Espelkamp
T: +49-5772-293-100
F: +49-5772-293-333
https://www.mittwald.de
Geschäftsführer: Robert Meyer
St.Nr.: 331/5721/1033, USt-IdNr.: DE814773217, HRA 6640, AG Bad Oeynhausen
Komplementärin: Robert Meyer Verwaltungs GmbH, HRB 13260, AG Bad Oeynhausen