[Users] [QE] 3.4.0 Release tracker

Sven Kieske S.Kieske at mittwald.de
Wed Jan 8 13:12:49 UTC 2014

Hi,

I already wrote it in the BZ, but I'll duplicate here for faster
feedback:
I'm willing to implement this if I can get some guidance in my
leisure time, if nobody else does this already.

The BZ states "The limitation is fictitious, and there is no gain in
maintaining it." and I strongly agree on this.

I don't know the exact parts of the source which must be altered
but I assume it's more or less just removing checks?

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Regards

Sven Kieske

Systemadministrator
Mittwald CM Service GmbH & Co. KG
Königsberger Straße 6
32339 Espelkamp
T: +49-5772-293-100
F: +49-5772-293-333
https://www.mittwald.de
Geschäftsführer: Robert Meyer
St.Nr.: 331/5721/1033, USt-IdNr.: DE814773217, HRA 6640, AG Bad Oeynhausen
Komplementärin: Robert Meyer Verwaltungs GmbH, HRB 13260, AG Bad Oeynhausen