[Users] no VM network connection

William Kwan potatok at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 8 18:47:51 UTC 2014

Hi all,

Need some pointers here.  I created one VM successfully with network connection.  New VMs and clone can't seem to get network connections.

I have ovirt 3.3.2-1.el6 on CentOS6.5.  Two virtualization nodes are on 6.5 with GlusterFS.
     Both nodes have bond0 on management subnet and bond1 on subnet1.
     bond0 has an IP assigned and bond1 has no IP assigned (just link up)

I created a VM with two NICs attached to two the logical networks.  This VM1 works fine with both network connections. This VM can be started on either node fine with network connections.

When I tried to build a new VM or build one from the template of VM1, I can't seem to get another network connection working on these new VMs.  Yes, they have logical network attached to them.

Thanks in advance,

Will