[Users] too many bouces information message..

R P Herrold herrold at owlriver.com
Wed Jan 8 23:00:31 UTC 2014

On Wed, 8 Jan 2014, Dave Neary wrote:

> It may be related to the IPv6 bounce we got from a spam filtering
> service recently. RP Herrold suggested that we add an IPv6 PTR for

It is possible, but not that likely -- trying to understand
gmail downratings and refusals to deliver, when there is no
way to access log files and track a given Message-Id through
them chweing on it, nor giving straight answers as to the
filtering regime of the day, are a "whole 'nother kettle of
dysfunction" in the Venn diagram of email pain to diagnose ;(

-- Russ herrold