[Users] Experience with low cost NFS-Storage as VM-Storage?

squadra squadra at gmail.com
Thu Jan 9 07:34:44 UTC 2014

There's are already enaugh articles on the web about NFS problems related
locking, latency, etc.... Eh stacking a protocol onto another to fix
problem and then maybe one more to glue them together.

Google for the suse PDF " why NFS sucks", I don't agree with the whole
sheet.. NFS got his place,too. But not as production filer for VM.

Cheers,

Juergen, the NFS lover
On Jan 9, 2014 8:10 AM, "Markus Stockhausen" <stockhausen at collogia.de>