[Users] Experience with low cost NFS-Storage as VM-Storage?

Karli Sjöberg Karli.Sjoberg at slu.se
Thu Jan 9 09:13:33 UTC 2014

On Thu, 2014-01-09 at 09:53 +0100, Sander Grendelman wrote:
> On Thu, Jan 9, 2014 at 9:39 AM, Markus Stockhausen
> <stockhausen at collogia.de> wrote:

Very interesting:
"...23% overhead compared to a host read request. This deserves closer
study so that the overhead can be reduced."

Good to know people know and are at least thinking about it:)

Seeing as it´s such a fast-paced development, have you done any
benchmarks on different distributions as well? I mean like comparing the
same test against both, say Fedora and CentOS, to see if that makes any
difference?

/K