[Users] Bug? in tweak vm instance via REST/JSON 3.3.2

Sven Kieske S.Kieske at mittwald.de
Thu Jan 9 09:23:43 UTC 2014

Hi, thanks for your fast reply.

well some of this got already resolved as we just put a little to less
memory (dev assumed it was counted in MB ) in the vm, it didn't start
that well with less than 1 MB ;)

So the VM starts just fine now, however the tweak of the cpu cores
still does not work (the vm boots with 1 socket and 1 core instead of 1
socket with 2 cores).

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Regards

Sven Kieske

Systemadministrator
Mittwald CM Service GmbH & Co. KG
Königsberger Straße 6
32339 Espelkamp
T: +49-5772-293-100
F: +49-5772-293-333
https://www.mittwald.de
Geschäftsführer: Robert Meyer
St.Nr.: 331/5721/1033, USt-IdNr.: DE814773217, HRA 6640, AG Bad Oeynhausen
Komplementärin: Robert Meyer Verwaltungs GmbH, HRB 13260, AG Bad Oeynhausen