[Users] no VM network connection

Assaf Muller amuller at redhat.com
Thu Jan 9 14:18:15 UTC 2014

Hi Will,

Do these new faulty VMs get IP from the DHCP server on subnet1? If so, can they ping their default gateway?

If you SSH into the hypervisor that hosts the new VM, do you see a new 'vnetX' device for it? If you type brctl showmacs <name of VM bridge>, do you see the MAC of the NIC of the VM that is connected to the VM network?

If you tcpdump bond1, do you see any outgoing VM traffic?

Assaf Muller, Cloud Networking Engineer
Red Hat