[Users] Network not sync and problems reconfiguring

Lior Vernia lvernia at redhat.com
Thu Jan 9 20:31:30 UTC 2014

Hi Juan,

I'm not sure I understand a couple of things, could you elaborate?

0. What version engine are you running?

1. "Out of the blue" - no trigger that you can think of, that would help
retrace the cause?

2. From your other e-mail, I understand that somehow the management
network lost its VLAN tagging, and that it shows as out-of-sync in the
Setup Host Networks dialog. Correct?

3. Do I understand correctly that even though it's marked as
out-of-sync, you don't see the "synchronize" checkbox when editing the
network on the host (little pencil icon)?

Yours, Lior.