[Users] ovirt-engine on the virtualization node?

William Kwan potatok at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 9 23:30:29 UTC 2014

Hi

Is it possible to have oVirt engine installed on node1, while having both node1 and node2 as the virtualization nodes?

Yes, it doesn't sound right at all for redundancy and etc.  However, I have a situation where I have two nodes in a small remote location where I can turn them into virtualization nodes.  I don't have another system I can leverage for ovirt engine.    Another option is to use the oVirt engine at the main site to access these two remote systems over a dedicated line.

Thanks