[Users] Help: Problem uploading the ISO file on engine

David Li david_li at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jan 13 19:45:47 UTC 2014

Hi,

I copied a Centos netinstall ISO file to a directory on my engine machine to get ready for installation. Then I used

engine-iso-uploader upload -i ISO_DOMAIN CentOS-6.4-x86_64-netinstall.iso

to upload or put it into the proper ISO domain directory. However this command now totally stuck. Even kill -9 won't be able to do anything. Moreover now my ISO domain in the DC seems dead or becomes inactive too.

What happened? Is there any way to recover from this point without rebooting everything?

David