[Users] Horrid performance during disk I/O

Blaster blaster at 556nato.com
Mon Jan 13 20:20:57 UTC 2014

Sorry I missed your original post.   But at least I know now I’m not the only one suffering this problem.  I would be interested in knowing how wide spread this is, and why there aren’t people screaming up and down on the qemu mailing list about this issue?  My system board is a Sabertooth X58 using the ICH10r chipset.

I wish I hadn’t of destroyed my AMD oVirt system yesterday, I didn’t notice any issues on there, but I didn’t push the IO very hard on it.

Have you opened a BZ on this issue?

I wonder if it’s possible to down rev qemu to see if this is a recent issue, or will oVirt have an issue?