[Users] Looking for oVirt volunteer speakers!

Dave Neary dneary at redhat.com
Tue Jan 14 14:36:44 UTC 2014

Hi everyone,

Over the next few weeks, we are running a number of one-day events with
some colleagues around the open source datacenter and cloud.

I would *love* to have some user case studies to present at these events
- please let me know if you are local, and would be willing to talk
about how you use oVirt.

Jan 29: London, UK: London Cloud Summit: http://lanyrd.com/2014/lcs2014/
Feb 5: Ghent, BE: Infrastructure.Next:
http://community.redhat.com/blog/2013/12/announcing-infrastructure-next/

There are also a number of conferences coming up at which I would love
to have oVirt related content - please consider putting in a proposal
for one of these (let me know if you do):

* DevNation 2014: San Francisco, April 13-16:
http://www.devnation.org/#cfp (Call for papers closes tomorrow!) - I
would love to see a presentation on developing an oVirt UI plug-in, or
on orchestration & deployment on top of oVirt.
* OSCON 2014: Portland, OR, July 20-24: http://www.oscon.com/oscon2014
The CfP closes in 2 weeks, and again, I would love to see a user case
study showing oVirt in a real-world usage as a credible open source virt
management solution.

For both of these, I should be able to help cover costs for travel (not
trans-atlantic) - please, again, let me know if you're interested.

Thanks!
Dave.

--
Dave Neary - Community Action and Impact
Ph: +33 9 50 71 55 62 / Cell: +33 6 77 01 92 13