[Users] Fwd: Re: Help: Problem uploading the ISO file on engine

David Li david_li at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jan 14 16:52:10 UTC 2014

The ovirt-iso-uploader log only has one line:

2014-01-13 19:08:05::INFO::engine-iso-uploader::1067::root:: Start uploading CentOS-6.4-x86_64-netinstall.iso

This is version 3.3.2-1.el6

My immediate question is how I can kill the upload process without rebooting the engine box? So I can try to reproduce the problem again.
It's probably in a "sleep but not interrupt" state. None of the usual kill -9 commands worked. My NFS ISO domain has also been put in the "inactive" state most likely due to this problem.

Thanks.

David